Thursday, February 11, 2010

Zen Thursday!

Good Morning! I'm at work right now... SHAME! I probable shouldn't be blogging at work but...eh...

So, I follow the blog Goddess Guidebook

http://www.goddessguidebook.com/

Go! Now! I'll wait!

You back now? Great!

Today is Zen Thrusday. What does that mean? Well, every week there's a task that will bring a little more peace to your life. Today...it's unsubscribe from 5 RSS feeds or 2 newsletters. I know, I know. We all gasped in horror on that one. But, the more you think about it...the more you realize...you don't need all that. I for one, know that I get stressed out when I'm behind on all the crap I have to read. So it get's pushed aside to do "later". Guess what never comes?

So, in honor of my (and our collective) inner goddess I now pronounce Zen Thursday a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment below.