Monday, February 1, 2010

So what's it all about?

I've thought a long time about starting a blog. I haven't before because I'm not 1. Angsty enough to depress readers 2. a mommy that'll spend times talking about pee, vomit, and unnecessary licking or 3. A comedy writer

Yet, here I am. Starting one nonetheless. Do I know why? Uh...no. I just know that I gots things to say!...uh...probably.

I guess I'll start with a small bio. At least you'll know where these lunatic ramblings are coming from.

I'm a 29 year old woman that lives in Seattle. I have a wife. (Yes, I'm a girl with a wife, figure it out). Technically "the man" won't say I have a wife. I have a domestic partner. But "the man" can suck it. PS "the man" must always be in quotes, but never capitalized!

I have a cat, a dog, a ticking biological clock and no sperm in sight.

I'm going to college...sometimes. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, and I'm often going back and forth between ideas.

I work in an office and it's sucking the fun out of me. (Which sounds a lot more fun than it is.)

I'm currently looking for my right religion. I've been dabbling in Wicca and witchcraft and so far it's a positive experience. We shall see how long it lasts.

So, I guess if anyone is reading this you'll be with me as I figure out what I'm doing and when.

May god have mercy on your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment below.