Monday, March 22, 2010

Someone has a case of the Mondays

Last night Mecca and I stayed up late listening to music. We started by listening to old songs we loved, moved to old songs that meant something to us, and eventually landed on old songs that are incredibly sad. So, we stayed up listening to sad songs with me crying. Super fantastic. I'm not much of a crier, but there's only so much one girl can take. Mecca was worried that I was sad, but I reassured her that, in reality, these were just sad songs. So, I went to bed sad, didn't get enough sleep, and now it's Monday at a job that you might be able to see from old posts isn't my favorite place in the world. It's been a good day. Bed to that the fact that another coworker put in his notice and it's been a plain old bad day. I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment below.